She’s essentially perfect. Great skin, long hair, good tits and just enough ass to get high-fives from black guys but not so much that you lose the respect of your white friends. Flips between Comedy Central and ESPN so much that she might as well pay for two channels. Loves to laugh and genuinely finds my incredibly offensive humor hiliarious. I could be more graphic about the rest, but I'll leave that to your imagination.
If you want to send someone a "fuck you" letter, but need some help, I am willing to offer my services for a nominal fee.
How can such ugly lies come from a beautiful mouth?
I want Ric Flair to be the best man at my wedding whoooooooooo. No comma insterted on purpose. Read it as is.
Pay no mind to the man behind the computer screen pushing the buttons.
Latin chicks are hot, but they’re all nuts. They’re the hottest ones in porn and they do everything, but they’re always looking at the guys penis and yelling at it. Hey lady, settle down. A penis really only does one thing, and your tough-love program of shouting demands isn’t gonna change that. That's why you need to remember when you want to deport "all them Mexicans". Deport the fatties and girls who don’t put out, along with the assholes who don't do shit or the ones who cause misery for the hard-working honest "folk". You know, the ones who are born here who take our freedoms for granted.
That's it, thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment