Okay, I've calmed down. What I've learned today is that acting like a five year old who shit himself and hasn't figured out how to wipe his own ass isn't beneath me.
Life is too short. We can only try so hard to make things work or to care about someone. This anger I have comes from a place that came from love. I don't feel that, so I choose not to be angry anymore.
Tonight I had a blast with Ruby. Ruby likes to laugh. Ruby slices her shot to the right. Always.
She is a very competitive woman, which I admire. To lose as often as she does and still fights on is truely an inspiration.
By the way, I'm a dick. And quite drunk.
Anyway this is my blog, not Ruby's. I'm the main character here so enough about Ruby and more about me. Which brings me to the best point of all. I need to be less selfish. I also need to be less selfless. I'm iso balance in my life. One day I'll find it. Not tonight though. I have a few wreckless ideas on my agenda.
Ready Ruby?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment